Once you have selected your team and registered your walkers (or before you have done so), you will need to start preparing to take part in the event(s) of your choice. This section covers the following topics:
- being prepared, physically and mentally (remember, these are endurance events)
- downloading the route instructions and understanding where you will need to go
- downloading the kit list and making sure you have all the items listed ready to pack
- downloading the health form, filling it in and bringing it with you on the day
- deciding if you need to camp overnight the night before (this is not provided by EnduranceEvents, but we do list local camp sites).
- making sure any supporters following you around the course understand what they can and can't do
- being familiar with the Rules